Alhamdulillah, tomorrow might be the first of Ramadan in Japan. All of us are going to celebrate this holy month and pray to Allah that He may remove the COVID-19 disease from the world so that, all of us can go to our Masajid everywhere in the world and pray together with other Muslims.
We request you all to pray for the safety of all of us. May Allah grant a reward of fasting and protect us all from the hellfire!
Please note the following while attending Taraweeh and other prayers at Kamata Masjid
- Please always wear masks while coming to Kamata Masjid
- Please strictly follow social distancing rules while in the masjid
- Kamata Masjid invites Muslims to attend Iftar
- Maghrib prayer will start 15 minutes after the Iftar time
- Isha Prayer will start at 8:30 while Taraweeh will start at 8:45 PM
- Fajr prayer will start 15 minutes after the Fajr Azan
Please contact Kamata Masjid for any other details